DTS 2016 “Tour of Niagara” delivers cutting edge DOOH solutions leveraging BIG Data
The Right STRATEGY, the Right CONTENT, the Right TOOLS.
This years’ DTS showcased “real world” case studies that captured attendee’s attention with a targeted Big Data omni-channel approach featuring bold and engaging strategies, increased responsiveness, contextuality, and the means to elicit consumer purchase behaviour.
In the spotlight for DTS 2016, was a group of unique and diverse brands from the Niagara Region who assisted in showcasing a multitude of innovative, business ready DOOH solutions.
The onsite experience included strategic tools like video walls, street furniture, indoor interactive, outdoor interactive, virtual and augmented reality, mobile connections, and spectacular OLED displays. The Digital Ecosystem was delivered by industry leaders and experts who work together with Dot2Dot Communications to develop and deliver cutting edge visual communications solutions that leverage BIG Data.
Some of the exciting technologies showcased include:
- • Leveraging Big Data to optimize DOOH strategy and content
- • How to grow sales by engaging shoppers at Point Of Sale
- • Cross category marketing in action
- • How to elicit consumer purchase response
- • How to reduce customer perceived wait times
- • How to Increase dwell time through edu-tainment
- • Insights into multi-channel/ Omni-channel engagement
- • The interaction of paid, owned and social media
- • The integration of enabling technologies
- • Push to mobile messaging
- • Storytelling for brand awareness
- • E-commerce in-store
- • Synergies between technology and marketing
- • The merging of technology and human engagement
- • How to apply the gadgets
- • Gamification
To learn more visit dtsevent.ca