Innovative solutions that connect an entire school or campus facility.
Most students today are connected to media outlets – they’re tech-savvy and they want information fast. Digital signage is relevant, interactive and engaging; it focuses on real-time information and doubles as an emergency messaging system.
- Share news and details of campus events
- Instantly conveyemergency messages
- Provide sports team updates, and updates about clubs
- Spotlight important deadlines
- Help students and visitors navigate the campus using wayfinding kiosks
- Integrate social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram) to promote campus morale
- Promote eco-friendly standards and save time and costs to print and post paper announcements
- Automate cafeteria menus and highlight daily specials. Integrate with mobile apps to coupons download meal plans and money-saving coupons
Contact us to learn more about the Dot2Dot Campus Kit – an out-of-the-box solution featuring the most stable, customizable and scalable components needed to implement a digital signage solution for schools.
Ask For More Details
Mohawk Student’s Association looks to improve campus communications with studentsView
Toronto’s Crescent School embraces a new form of dynamic communicationView
University of Toronto
Digital network at U of T’s Wellness Center talks to its members and the communityView