Customizable digital signage software
Impact customers, prospects and employees at the point-of-decision with digital signs and displays
- Content in any shape or form – easily connect to any content or data source
- Maximum flexibility – manage 1 screen or 1,000’s centrally, remotely, locally or globally
- Unlimited creative options thanks to incredible customization features
- Interactive, personalized, real time messaging at the right time, location, even individual viewer
- Increase your sales per customer by cross-selling and up-selling with our digital signage software
“Scala Designer, as well as Content Manager, Player and Ad Manager are among the most comprehensive in the market. The end-to-end solution gives users the ability to create and refresh content to keep it relevant, engaging and informative.”
– Frost & Sullivan
How does Scala’s digital signage software work?
Easily create brand-consistent, interactive content for your digital signs or leverage our easy-to-use templates as a starting point.
- Include a wide range of media formats for images, video, flash and sound
- Add rss feeds, social media or other third party content
- Use hundreds of built in effects and transitions and our library of clip art, stock images, templates, backgrounds, and stock video
Schedule and manage your content and deploy it to hundreds, even thousands of digital signage displays, from any Internet-connected computer.
- Organize your content by file type, categories and metadata
- Create dynamic playlists using scripts, messages, videos, flash, or static images with our easy-to-use, web-based interface
- Take advantage of our flexible scheduling options, permission based user roles and network monitoring features to make managing your network easier.
Scala playback software is loaded with features including:
- No blank screen—If your network connection goes down, Player keeps playing using store and forward technology
- Stable and reliable playback 24/7
- Ability to update on-air without interruption
- Logging of events for ad billing and error tracking
- Real-time data insertion for news, weather, etc.